MKTG1073 - Marketing and Sales
MKTG1073 - Marketing and SalesAffaires
This course will allow the student to acquire basic knowledge in the field of sales and marketing, in order to be able to make the promotion of his company and its products.
- Understand the basic marketing concepts
- Know the development process of a marketing strategy
- Understand the impact of the management of relations on sales to clients
- Know the promotion tools for a business with limited budget
- Understand the importance of diversifying the company's revenues
- Know market diversification strategies for the fisheries, forestry and agriculture sectors
- Know products supply strategies at national or international level
- Know the basics of online sales
Aperçu du contenu
- Marketing concepts and principles
- Marketing strategies
- Brand name and image
- Systematic, efficient and profitable customer relationships management
- Promotional and marketing tools
- Diversification of sales revenue
- Market diversification for the fisheries, forestry and agriculture sectors
- Products supply strategies at national or international level
- Online sales: benefits, creating a service, order processing, payment and delivery
Success in Business – Fisheries, Forestry or AgricultureThis program is designed to prepare the student to acquire basic business knowledge to improve productivity and to optimize the use of existing infrastructures, making a business more stable and competitive at the provincial, national and international levels.
En savoir plus...