INAS1018 - Business Protection and Risk Management
INAS1018 - Business Protection and Risk ManagementAffaires
This course will allow the student to become familiar with the concepts related to risk management, protection of a business and safety in the workplace.
- Understand the different legal structures of businesses
- Understand the concept of risk
- Develop an effective strategy to manage and reduce risks
- Know different protections offered to microenterprises
- Know measures and entrepreneur's responsibilities for the health and safety of employees
Aperçu du contenu
- Legal structures for businesses: sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation or cooperative
- Identification of the company structure adapted to one's needs
- Identification of risks and types of risks
- Risk management strategies and risk reduction strategies
- Protections available for microenterprises: commercial insurance, bonding insurance, insurance solutions for exporters, AgriStability program, price pooling program, etc.
- Occupational health and safety: standards, entrepreneur’s responsibilities and accident prevention